Safegg™ Tsukimi Onsen Chicken Eggs
Safegg™ signature Tsukimi Onsen chicken egg is our raving fans' favorite egg.
Also known as Hot Spring egg in Japan, It’s a Japanese soft-boiled egg with a custardy white and creamy golden yolk. A terrific addition with soba noodles, ramen, rice, or as an alternative to a poached egg.
Crack a Tsukimi Onsen egg for an instant ready-to-eat meal. Some even recommend serving the Tsukimi Onsen egg with Nasi Lemak!
For the best creamy Tsukimi egg experience, boil eggs in 90°C hot water for 3 minutes before serving.
- 10 eggs per pack
- Freshly pasteurized using Safegg™ award-winning South Korean egg pasteurization technology
- 99.9% free of Salmonella and bacteria
- Ready to eat - Little to no cooking required
- Creamy flowing golden yolk and egg white
- Ideal topping with ramen or nasi lemak
- Rich and yummy flavor
- Halal certified
- Shelf life min 14 days
PLEASE KEEP EGGS CHILLED BETWEEN 4-7°C
|Serving Size: 1 piece (55 g)|
|Serving Per Box: 10 piece|
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Energy||145.0 Kcal||80.0 Kcal|
|Carbohydrate||1.5 g||4.0 g|
|Total Sugar||0.0 g||0.8 g|
|Total Fat||10.0 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||12.3 g||6.8 g|
|Natrium||86.9 mg||47.8 mg|
- Purchased order ONLY delivering within Klang Valley.
-Vendor reserves all rights to cancel your order if your residential area is unreachable.
- Please feel free to chat with us if you are unsure your address is covered.
- RM 10 delivery charge on each order within Klang Valley will be included in the final bill total for payment.
- Delivery took 1-3 days to process depending on daily orders volume (*Except for Public Holidays)